Sunday, May 07, 2006

I GOT IN!

lol if you read my last post u'd see me talking about being really scared about something. anw i got in :) haha :)

actually after i had done the thing and was waiting for the results for a couple of days, i had really mixed up prayers. it's like you want it but yet you're not sure if it's what you really want so you just want God to bless. so i was like "thank you God give it to me!" and then i was like " God! but what if i don't want it?". toufu prayers almost.

i've realised in life i don't really know what i want that is best for me. after asking God for wisdom, this is the first thing i've realised. so praise Jesus. He shall be my wisdom and the director of my life in whatever i do. amen.

so charis what did you get into? :P my school musical.

no seriously.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home