Tuesday, May 02, 2006

tomorrow i'm going to embark on something that i haven't done for many many years. something that even people who have known me for a long time wouldn't believe that i'm going to do.

and i'm really scared! my heart is pulpitating at 200km/hr and it's nearly going to pop out. i'm excited and i'm nervous. the butterflies have gone up a notch from the stomach to the heart.

it's easy to pretend to look at Jesus and not be afraid or anxious. but the reality is that i am extremely anxious. and it's a day away!! arrghHH!!!

i know that in it it doesn't take me and it's all about Jesus. but how many of us still know that it can be scary still? God help me! be my glory and the lifter of my head.

ok that's all 4 now. just needed an outlet to let go some of the pulpitations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home