Monday, July 31, 2006

NAPFA vs NS

it's quite funny cos after a few years of no PE.. i suddenly have NAPFA!! and my brother bryan has been called up by the NS for vocation assessment as the time draws nearer for him to serve the nation.

both of us are PES A... (for me, A's for absent)

for me it brought me back to secondary school days.
for him it's bringing him forward into something new.

my dad and i have been cracking NS jokes. they're really funny but i don't think i shall put them here.

still we love our nation. and we love what it does for our boys.

3 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger oinkypig said...

eh ns rocks ok.

 
At 2:23 PM, Blogger ~the Father's Daughter~ said...

i never said it was bad :P

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! Tatu lesbians

 

Post a Comment

<< Home